Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cute mm @ gym!

Yo i'm been lazy busy for a while... but while busy, we must not ignore exercise. Exercise is damn important for us. I've been washing eyes jogging at "Taman Sahabat" lately if i got the chance. Since it's vr near with my work place or home. hehehe... Is a nice park at least for me... bcos i really like fishy a lot. Watching them swimming freely in the pond make me feel HaPpY. LoL... i'm a easy satisfied simple person i guess.

Hehehe...

I do go to gym too during my college life. Now i'm too old to go there bcos i cant carry up a 1kg dumbbell. hahahaha...

oh btw, i found 1 funny video which happening in GYM! Sure help u to release lot of stress if it happen to u while u are at GYM!

Enjoy

2 comments:

siang said...

walau...tis is sexual harassment oh..haha

Anonymous said...

no ler... the gal seem enjoy it vr much =)