Saturday, May 31, 2008

Eye Sight Problem??!

If you know me long enough, u will know i have this eye sight problem. I use to wear spec but some time I'm lazy to put my spec on unless I'm force to. For example... go cinema, in the lecture, driving at nite.

Wearing spec is good... it help u see or focus things more clearly. For some of the guys maybe they need the spec for zooming purpose... zooming gals at cinema, zooming female course mate instead of concentrating on notes project on walls, zoom for police at nite so u can do some "short cut" on the road illegally...

Beside that some dude think that wear spec can make them look handsome! I've come across a lot of guys dun have eye sight problem but they do wear spec too. Reason is they look more handsome plus gentleman :D

The video below... hmm the dude in the video have serious eye sight problem... hope he get his spec soon. LoL...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting site!

I wanted to know if by any chance you would be interested in doing an unbiased review of one of our products.

If you agree we will send you a product sample of your choice so that you can try it and then write a review about it. Please note you won't have to return the product sample after publishing the review.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you.