Sunday, June 29, 2008

Car Lebels

Familiar with the B@by on board sign right...


Dont bang me bcos my ginna is inside, bang me while my ginna is not =)

After years of same old car labels...
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

... here come the "Creative" one... dunno it's for warning ppl or to provoke ppl?


Hei u drive nicely ah... i havent bough my life insurance! Cant Claim ah! Bang me after i buy la!


Don't steal my b@by wife la... not my wife not pretty... but i'm sure it's not ya cup of tea... the sexy babe beside more suit u

hahaha... there is another one which i saw quite sometime. Didnt had the chance to snap the pic. It's something like this...

"I'm SLOW
but
AHEAD of YOU"

lol... dunno what will ah beng feels when he saw that?


1 comment:

Huei said...

i got new signn!!! ok i must suggest to ppl to make this sign

"Not anymore!"

=P