Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pasta Day


some of the important ingredient =)

It has been almost a month since i last blog. What to do... everyday reach home after work is already 10.30pm Lazyness own my ass. Sorry for all the reader which always come back for my blog and end up for disappointment. Sorry & Thank You =)

Okie... This month is my home alone period again. So i need to do everything my self like washing the cloth, keep the house clean, watering the plant, cooking for my self~~~ I keep the house so clean and tidy that I shy to invite mm to my house. LoL...

Wait wait... so i mention about COOKING! Yeah parent not around so i just cant eat maggie mee for the whole month again like last year so I decide to cook pasta which is something easier for rookies like me. I did search over the net for simple pasta recipe but the easier way still invite the pro chef over to my house and do the live demo. I can learn much more easier tat way =)

Okie lai let me show u some random pic of the process =)


Introducing the chef of the nite
Chef: lai pour in some milk to cook the sauce.


Chef: mai let me show u my 2 handed skill.
cook both Fusilli and sauce 2gether.



Chef: add some raw sausage & mushroom into the sauce, can add capsicum will be better!


Chef: add some cheese slice according to ya taste.


Chef: okie now pour the sauce into the Fucilli and is ready to eat.


Yuuuuummiliciouuuus!

4 comments:

SilentB said...

LOL.. nah i tot u gonna cook yourself :P

HaPpY gUy said...

no... only mm will guys up! =P

-JoJo- said...

It looks delicious. Hungry ku

Anonymous said...

ah...so hungry seeing them pasta