Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Being HaPpY...

This post is original from Janice Mui Mui. It is purposely dedicated to me due to launching of my blog. aLL credit goes to her. ^^ You all should visit her blog to see the cutie version bcos it got picture 2gether with the meaningful words.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

May everyone can find HaPpY out in his own mind

Do not think confusedly

The truly HaPpY is to live at the present time

Breathe simple

The truly HaPpY is to find yourself out

Love yourself

Love others as well

Let yourself be shining

Light up the whole universe

I truly hope that everyone can keep HaPpY

I want HaPpY for good

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The sentences above are short but meaningful. I really mean it. I like it since the 1st time I read it. So hope everyone out there do read it once and remembered it always =) It is simple right?

Life just too short to be unHaPpY.


Hope this bear bear cheer up your day ^^

No comments: