Thursday, November 22, 2007

Correct WAYS to…

I drink a lot of water lately as teacher always told us to do so else we will get sick. So I did, end up need to run toilet more often. That’s not the main point. It is something which caught my attention when I use the toilet in one of the coffee shop. I hope no one is waiting for their turn to use the toilet as I laugh ALONE in the toilet.

People will start to think…

What the FUCK wrong with this guy ?!!?

What is he doing inside…

OMG, got a GAY Freak psycho inside the toilet.


Toilet Sign for everyone ^^

Here comes the image. I don’t think it is new for u all bcos I’ve see such kind of image somewhere which I cant recall and I didn’t go study it. Maybe the toilet I went just too boring and make me wanna look around to search for something interesting.


The correct ways to shit + pee! Must Learn! -.-“

I only post the gals part not bcos I’m pervert but the guy’s part got badly torn apart so no offence to jie jie, mei mei and po po, auntie auntie… The reason this pic was post is bcos too many ppl dunno how to shit + pee properly. Make ppl’s life hard only, have to clean up ur mess.

For ppl which dunno the proper ways to shit + pee, please kindly refer to the guide b4 u carry on with your business. Aim Well Before Shoot! For those which cant “AIM” well… please go fix your gun, adjust your gun alignment, or maybe get a replacement gun, or maybe… I dunno… only u knows how to fix your own gun. So no matter what way u use, just get it right. Even dog can aim correctly so y not u ^^”


Wow how I wish toilet in kch is like that =)

So pee properly… Pee like a TRUE MAN. LoL…

No comments: