Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What is that…??!

I took this photo few weeks back. Still remember I ate a lot of instant noodle back then? After I ate the noodle, I place my bowl overnight as I’m just too lazy to move my ass to wash it. The next day when I wanna wash it…

Huh what is that in my bowl?!!
It’s a Bees?
No.
It’s a Fish?!?
No.
It’s a CiCaK(Lizard) Man!!?!!!

Swt… y is cicak lying at the bottom of my bowl??!? Y cant it choose other place to take a rest? How I dare to use that bowl again??!? Hahaha… look like the bowl is going to end up in the rubbish bin since I wont dare to use it -.-“

Nvm, look on the bright side… Old bowl gone, so I gonna get a NEW replacement. Yeepee… Life still go on ^^

Forget about CiCaK Man, I’m going to Damai with friends 2molo. Hopefully I can take some interesting pic to share with every1. Oh not forgetting I got a new hobby lately. I’ll talk more about them in future entry. Hehehe…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

看了這篇文,可以想像你的家務....做得實在不怎麼好
你也太誇張了吧?竟會有壁虎在你的碗內過夜???