Sunday, January 20, 2008

Kissing & FaTnEsS

What? Maybe you gonna think is this both related to each other? I whould say… YES! I randomly found this article from Yahoo home page while I’m doing some research on other thing.



So what the hack is Kissing & Fat got to do in tat article. From the article, it says KISS 1min per day can REDUCE FAT! Wow this article sure caught my attention since it got something to do wif KISSING fatness bcos I’m FAT!


I’ll translate the article to English for the ease who can’t understand Chinese.

From the research, kissing can reduce FAT & PAIN

Kiss can stabilize heart beat, prevent high blood pressure, reduce cholesterol and kissing for 20sec for 3 times a day can make your body stay in SHAPE. Beside tat, kissing can strengthen the teeth and reduce BAD teeth. Kiss can make u beautiful also. This is bcos while u kiss, u sexercise exercise the muscle on the cheek thus improve blood circulation and make your face skin smooth like babies. Lastly Kissing will produce some anti pain thingy so next time when your mouth pain just dun stop kissing!

Wow… after read the article, I desperately wanna kiss so to slim down. I better start kissing every gal the mirror in my room. LoL… just joking k, dun take it seriously. I’m not tat psycho. So I guess this is a good news for couple. Kiss MORE and live HaPpiLy EveR AftEr~!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, if dun haf gal to kiss, will it be the same if kiss for example, flower?

Kiss can make teeth stronger.. feel a bit weird le, wad if the guy/gal don't brush teeth 1, then got lot of bacteria can spread when u kiss.. don't you think?

Anonymous said...

me comment above 1... haha tis article sound funny~

Anonymous said...

wow... nice analysis there mr jin jin. Actually i thought of your question b4.

According to the article, while kissing the mouth will produce some kind of liquid which contain calcium + Florida thingy thus make the teeth stronger.

For ppl which do not brush teeth tat is different story edi. hehehe...

Anyway that's just my assumption. I'm not those kissing expert / scientist. Hahaha...