Thursday, August 21, 2008

China Book Exhibition @ Spring

Lately i got this habit of buying books. I dunno about u all, some ppl will shop for shirts & dress, while some goes for big meal after they get their salary. While ppl i know, always go hunts for books like it's very cheap, one time can sapu many books.

They are so Kiasu... LoL... but 2nd though, KiaSu on reading books is not something bad afterall. So i start to pick up their KiaSu habits. I found out that humanbean is a very weird, spicies. Most of us wont appreciate what is given free. If ppl borrow u book, u sure wont go read one... if the book bought by ur self, still maybe u wont finish it but at least u will read a couple of few pages. LOL... Better than nothing la... Beside there are wide range of books like entertainment, understanding relationship, self motivation, business... and many more, i'm sure u will pick 1 which u find interest in.


Fuwa welcome u to Exhibition!


Uncle, Aunty, mui mui, didi... all read books...

Since Spring got Book Exhibition, me and my friends drop by to join the crowd. As expected, the exhibition is not large. So not much disappointment since i do not have high expectation on them. LoL...

Quantity is not important sometime, what's important is the quality. Although the scale is small, u can find most of the book u need there.


Crowd looking at the books.


Famous Tongkat Ali Ginseng Chicken Soup for Soul

Out of surprise, I found book which i want - "Tongkat Ali Ginseng Chicken Soup for my Soul". Once a famous feng sui guru(Rev) told me that guys only strong physically while mentally weak if compare to gals so i must take more Tongkat Ali Ginseng Chicken Soup to strengthen my Soul. LoL...


马到成功!

Beside books, there are few painting for sell too. I think the painting is awesome. Again the famous feng sui guru(Rev) told me that Chinese Zodiac Horse doesnt goes well wif Mice(me). According to him, they both beh ngam one. So if next time i start up a biz, u guys dun give me anything related to horse k. LoL...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?