Friday, August 15, 2008

Month Of Ghost

Today is momok's day. This event held every year at the month of July in Lunar calendar especially 15th of July is momok's big day. Every year Chinese has this culture to "celebrate" this special day wif the momok. I dunno the actual way to "celebrate" bcos my family dun preserf this culture.

I've gather some information from random ppl. Some are vr affraid of this month of momok. Usually they foya foya till late nite but during this month, they go to bed at 10pm. According to them, they affraid the momok will pay them a visit if they still awake. LoL... On other side, business person love the momok alot. They say momok can make them prosper... All story also got...

While some superstitious will think it is a bad sign if this happen...


Oh no my favorite key chain T_T

So what do u all think? My Jesus Key Chain break into 2 pieces today!

*

*

*

*

*

For me... I just feel like want to say "Shyt tat's my favorite key chain". I'm using this key chain for many years... It is given to me as a Bday present from my bro.

Oh back to momok topic... i dun think any momok have to do wif my key chain and i dun believe in this superstitious. Momok where got so free go disturb u... they also need go foya foya la... since they only have 1 hell of the month to enjoy. LoL... Haiyo... key chain old liao ma, so spoild lo. Hehe... nvm look on the bright side... i can replace wif a new one =)

No comments: