Saturday, September 20, 2008

中秋节 2008 Part 1...

Yo People! How's ya Mid-Autumn / Lantern / Mooncake Fest few week back? Hehehe... here is some picture taken by me during the fest =)

During the sat, i join my colleague and frens have some BBQ party. The party is tired but FUN so it's worth it after all. hehehe...


go buy mooncake... but still got time to camwhore in the car -_-"

After all the tiring preparation like buying food, cleaning up the place, this and that... Lets the music begin and the feeling is great~!

Okie here are some random picture... i cant put all pic in here bcos some of them are too paiseh to be exposed! LoL... Okie let me intro the leng zai and leng lui of the nite. This Chef below is still single so gals out there fast fast grab this guy home. Contact can get from me. Jejeje...


Intro Chef BBQ Master of the nite.


So HaPpY finall can "Berbuka Puasa"


leng luiz of the nitez...

Wah how can this mm get her hand on the food so fast. I baru finish cuci hand and she is ready for eat. So unfair chin la... LoL... just jk! Okie here come my foood! I'm too hungry tat i cant wait to take pic 1st and direct have a bite at the RAW Hot Dog!


Curry + Bi Hoon + Hot Dog + HaPpY Drink


Freestyle Chick Wing Eating Competition and i'm the Champion!

Later late at the nite after the BBQ session i went to play some LAN game wif my buddies. Mai gu got ppl wanna rebut this comp wif me so i show them my ganas face.

Diuz... get ur ass out of here & DUN TOUCH My Milk!

U have to go over this bloggie to find out what it's mean by "DUN TOUCH MY MILK"

The picture below which posted by JenJen really scare the SHIT out of me. The baby is scarier than the Incredible Hulk. Maybe tat pic is her when she is a Ganas Baby. Ganasnia JenJen!
I'm JenJen
JenJen: Dun Freaking Touch My Milk.


Baby JenJen Hulk: U wont like it when i'm ANGRY! Hulk Smash!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whenever we evaluate the purpose of the expression really enjoy, not just in relations to an amorous marriage along with a different, however as being a sense that is definitely engendered in case you have miltchmonkey an improved association with yourself too * or perhaps as being a sense of better unity spouse and children or perhaps man ( space ) it then will become substantially more extraordinary that any person wants in your daily course is really like.