Wednesday, September 24, 2008

中秋节 2008 Part 2!

Yes here come the Part 2!

If u are regular reader of My blog, u will find out that there is an entry on 中秋节 2008 Part 1...! The previous entry took part on Sat wif my colleague while this entry which took part on Sun wif my Buddies at his home!

Thanks to the warm invitation from Jojo, asking me and Rev over to his house and join his family for the festival! That nite we have steamboat for the dinner! Look at all the food on the pic! Candle Light steamboat la, dun play play. So romantic, now i know y all gals love Jojo so much! Muah hahaha...


Yummies Raw Sausage

Wah all u can eat steamboat and yet u dun need to pay for it. It has been long time since I ate the Birdie Eggs! Wah i love it. Still remember while i was small, my mummy used to cook this birdie eggs 2gether wif corn soup. The taste is superb. I wonder y she dun cook for me now, maybe i'm been too naughty and not deserve to eat tat. LoL...

Okie after the dinner, we carry on with outdoors activity wif the children! Okie... Uncle Rev, Uncle Jojo and Auntie Jenjen do all they can to make the children HaPpY. Look at the Hardcore pic of planting a tree! Rav can grow a 6 foot tall tree in no time. Wah hahaha... Awesome!


Rav is working hard wif his magic tree!

p/s: omg is 3am in the morning... wondering y am i still awake -_-"

No comments: