Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Services!

STRESS from Economy Crisis!!?

STRESS from Work!!?

STRESS from Parent!!?

STRESS from Studies?!!

STRESS from ... etc...

Life is full of STRESS!

Let me help you! STRESS Free!

Here by I'm offering you my professional service to help u all release stress.



花钱求打 (Pay To Beg For Beating)

Wow nice, from the newspaper, it says get beating is a awesome way to release stress! A lot of ppl at China goes for this kind of method to release stress!

So anyone wanna pay me to beat u? LoL

4 comments:

-JoJo- said...

I see you quite stresssssss these days. I'm willing to beat you. FOC one.

HaPpY said...

Nono... i'm stressless plus HaPpY chin la...

Jui at miri there stress chin la.. we need go beat the hell out of him =)

melgyp said...

wah lao eh..torture..

HaPpY gUy said...

YP
It's torture for us but for some of them... it's their way of release stress or maybe enjoyment? LoL...

Alot of ppl seeking for this type of "enjoyment" so high demand =P