Sunday, March 9, 2008

Today...

Today is the day ppl went for election, but i'm not going to blog abt them. I'm not sure about next time but at least not this time. It's boring since every blog or media is already talking about it. Although it's boring but i'm not saying it's not important. hahaha...

Pic below are just for fun. The owner pls dun kick my ass on the road when u saw me. LoL... I edit their pic without their permission : x



wow... 2 guy wearing same shirt, even same MASK!?? So GAY nice their relationship... like gay brothers! The leng lui look awesome without their mask. Since it's Halloween so boh bien... need put on mask.

The main character 2day is the guy wearing Zorro Mask! He is main character not bcos i like Zorro cartoon when I'm small... LOL... is bcos he intro me a great song so here i want to share it with everyone =)

Aku Dan Dirimu


Tiba saatnya kita saling bicara
Tentang perasaan yang kian menyiksa
Tentang rindu yang menggebu
Tentang cinta yang tak terungkap

Sudah terlalu lama kita berdiam
Tenggelam dalam gelisah yang tak teredam
Memenuhi mimpi-mimpimu malam kita

Duhai cintaku, sayangku, lepaskanlah
Perasaanmu, rindumu, seluruh cintamu
Dan kini hanya ada aku dan dirimu
Sesaat di keabadian

Jika sang waktu kita hentikan
Dan segala mimpi-mimpi jadi kenyataan
Meleburkan semua batas
Antara kau dan aku, kita

p/s: Any1 which want this mp3 just leave me a comment or msn me =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come Wilson not included in the picture? haha -)

HaPpY gUy said...

I'm not in there bcos i dun have mask. Halloween nite must wear mask ma =)

LoL ^^

Anonymous said...

MAY I HAVE TIS SONG?THANKS!