Sunday, March 23, 2008

You Make Me Smile Award

After few month of blogging, I finally receive my very FIRST award! This award is generously given by our Honor of Tan Seri Pertinggi Datuk Ahmad Bin Mr Whisper. LoL.... Let me show u all how the award look like ^^


Special Thanks for the award Mr Whisper and all the reader which visit my blog. I really do appreciate it. It sure boost up my HaPpInEsS while blogging. A msg to all reader, it's good if u all can leave msg at chatterbox or comment on the entry so i can know u better. I'll try my best to update more and post more g00d entries.

To show my Appreciation, here by i attach a BIG ThAnKs to ALL again =)


P/S: HaPpY Easter SuNd@y to Everyone =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much does the frame cost? hahaaha

HaPpY gUy said...

secret secret...